Friday, November 19, 2010

Hari Raya Haji.. (:

Left for Aunty Brenda house to fetch her and her kids. Went to kubur in the morning to visit my late grandma. My mum offered her blue roses few days back. I thought it was rather cool so I took a picture of it (:



After that went back to her house for a nice lunch made by Uncle Dino. the chef.




Look at the juicy meat hehe.


Baked potatoes and carrots. Veg.



Alessia.


Jefri.


My mami.



Went to their pool right outside their house. They had this inflattable boat thing. So I sat inside. Got my arse all wet. So I decided to just soak my legs.



Probably busy at work.


After that went back to my place. Uncle Herman and fam came too. Along with Atok. Chit chat then went to Tambuah Mas.


Alessia and mum.


Alessia, mum, Eleonora.



The service at their restaurant just sucks. There was a drop of water from the ceiling that dropped into my brother's coke. So it's gross right like you don't know what's up there. And the coke was like half cup left. So my mum requested to change the coke. And they gave us back, half cup -.- I got super bad impression of it now. And the food not say fucking fantastic ok. Even my late grandma can cook better than that. sheesh.

Went to cold storage for a while to walk walk. Then went home. (:




No comments:

Post a Comment