Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I plan to take my time to go to school for this whole two weeks.
I wouldn't get detention anyway. But not half an hour late kinda
thing.

The things she says is actually what makes us hate her more.
I don't see why she don't get it. It's the WAY and TONE that
she says things which makes it worse :/ I just have to learn to
love her then. Ew. And the way she snatches. Wdh?

Went to bishan to eat with Darryl and Pony today.
Had subway and talked and bitched a lot (:
Pam and Calista came after that. Oh! I fetch Calista
today to school. Walked them to marble slab cream
NOT MARVELOUS CREAM! -.- stupid pam LOL.
and left with Darryl to go home.

He kept wanting me to go home with him -.- so I took mrt
and saw zhirong and jason. Took bus with Darryl and walked
home.

I dread training ): Okay. Byebye. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment