Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Okay so I'm back from Bali (:



Pretty relaxing trip. I was swimming every night except for the last one. I fell on that day and I did my pedicure so by the time I came back it was quite late already.



Oh we stayed in this villa. And we have our own private pool. Like how awesome it that?!?!? :D The villa was more for Honeymoon couples and all cause the toilets were opened. Ok not literally but things could fly in. Like birds or insects or bugs could come in. And you can't freaking lock the door from the inside. Ridiculous.



SO...

First day..


We reached the villa quite late around evening already. So ordered room service then swam in the pool with bro and dad. Uncle Suffian and fam came so we accompanied them for their dinner. Aka our supper. Fatfatfat! Then went back and sleep.
Tada



Nextday..



This taxi toured us around the whole Bali. So first stop was the volcano. Took pictures, have lunch blahblah. Then drive around again. I think like 3/4 of the day my arse was stuck to the car seats okay. He was just driving us around everywhere. zzzz. Then we went to drink coffee (: They let us sample for free, 5 types of coffee. But the Luwak(I think?) coffee ,or how we call it poo poo coffee, we had to buy it. We call it poo poo coffee coz the Musang eats the fruit of it ah then poops the coffee bean out. Then people roast it and idk do what then become coffee.
Dad, mum, Khai and his mum smoked tobacco. and me LOL.

Headed for the temple! Fed fish and see stuff. Didnt wanna go in cause have to wear sarong. Mafan. Bought shirts (: Drove passed the Padi fields . Then drove to this hotel to eat. Forget what's it called. But nice food though. Then went back and swim again hehe! And slept.


Day3..

Went for breakfast with mami cause woke up hungry. Perhaps cause I didn't eat supper the previous night. Ate a bit and took pictures of the hotel. And went to water park!

We were expecting some sort of like huge water slides and a bit kiddy-ish stuff but still would be fun, something like wildwildwet. But we arrived at a beach. And we like O.O with our mouths wide open. Okay this water park consists of parasailing, flying fish, diving, and many other stuff. More for the adults or teenagers. DEFINITELY not suitable for kids. Okay well maybe just the banana boat.

So I was kinda excited. Supposed to do parasailing first. But they said the wind sucked or sth so we went diving first. MY FIRST TIME! I nearly threw up my whole breakfast when we were waiting to get down to the water cause the boat kept rocking like mad. Seriously gg. And everytime the instructor pushed me down, I was dieing to get back up. Cause I cant do the pressure thing and whatever and I panicked and I breathed through my nose wtf? But it was a pretty cool experience. I didnt get to touch any fishes. Sad.

Wentback to shore. Din, khai and I got out of our diving suits and went parasailing. It's friggggging awesome okay. The few up there is just funtastic. It's super breathtaking. You could see the corals ah! omgggggggg.

After that went for lunch at some nearby seafood restaurant. Then drove to another temple. Which had many monkeys. The people outside warned us that the monkeys may snatch things from us. So we have to watch our belongings. But don't you find it suspicious like why they told you this at the start?

So Khai was taking pictures. And this red arse monkey just ran pass and snatched his specs. Okay he was wearing his specs and his camera was at his eye. And the monkey managed to snatch his specs away. Wdf? It was all so sudden ok. Khai didnt realise until he put down his cam or someone shouted. Then some men said if we gave them 50k(their money), they'd make the monkey give khai back his specs. And yeap Khai got back his specs. Hurray! -.- See what I mean by suspicious. If you dont get it you're dumb.

Supposed to go to RockBar for sunset dinner. But it was full. So we just found some other restaurant and sat there. The view was the same. So who cares. But it was hot. Everyone was sweating. Then headedback to villa and swim again. My bro and I were in the hot tub then to the pool, then back to the hot tub and pool and hot tub and so on.. For like an hour plus? LLOL. Then slept. tada.

Day 4..

The cleaners wanted to clean the room but we didn't wanna leave the bed and my bro was sleeping and parents went for massage. So we finally left the villa like lunch time? And awesome, I fell down while running along the pool side. I have four blue-blacks, a few abrasions and my blue nail polish came off -.- I felt faint while walking towards my dad. Rested during lunch for a while and was fine after that.

Drove around and went to this beach for dinner. Nice place. Nice atmosphere. Uncle Suffian can't be bothered with the sunset. He was only enjoying his food. So was Khai. Went back after that to pack up.

Day 5..

Left bali ): sat on hot seats. Reached sg. Atok fetch us from airport. Waited for dinner patiently. And attacked at the sight of it. So that was it. Tiring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment