Thursday, November 18, 2010

On 12/11/10....

Was a fucking rush day. At 1pm we were practically going crazy cause we had to do spa, eat lunch and do the card for mr goh. And we totally forgotten about the hamsters. Like who's gonna bring it home.. So Pony, Brendo and I were doing our spa. From like 1pm-330pm. We were like half the time bitching. And we asked Mr Goh to come down. Cause we wanted to pass the bottle thing which is from Darryl and Zinc to Mr Goh.

Wanted to give him a hug because it would be the last time seeing him BUT apparently he was sweating like crazy cause he just finished a run at some hill. -.- So we asked him if he could send us out. And yeap 7 ppl in a 5-seater car. Awesome.


Mr Goh.



Marienne and Brendo.


Genevieve on my lap and Jin Heng beside me while Pamela is sitting infront. x.x

So after eating at mac went back to school to take our bags and planned a bit on the sec 1 camp with Jin Heng. Then cleaned the hamster's cage and I had to carry home the hamsters and their cage and food and whatsoever. ): so asked atok to send me home and yea.



On 13/11/10...

When was on the way to dhoby, Vanessa and mum saw me so we trained down tgt. Met up with Jieen, Joy, Arista and Grace to plan for vb outing. Wanted a camp but Ms Tuan kept rejecting. Feel like slapping her for once in my life.



Evidence (:


Ah heah.


I was fascinated at Arista's iphone cover. So funny haha.



And Jieen in her uniform to work. Lmao. Look like Mac's manager.

So planned a bit more then went to meet Leon. Walked around, didn't see much cause of how casual I wore and kinda like no mood to shop. Met vanessa again and walked tgt. Then she went off with Dexter and I went to grandma house.


No comments:

Post a Comment