Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Okay I'm really sick to actually post anything. But I'll upload pictures soon okay!

My nose is just running like mad. And is like the early stages of flu. So I may take some time to recover. Totally lose my appetite and all.

Life's been rather F-ed up. I wonder why I got sickening people in my family you know. I mean, even your own family you dont want to help, but your wife leh? Go all out for her. You are not a man. Call yourself a graduate when you take bus to work and let your wife drive your car. No shame at 40+ yrs old?

Ordering people around as if you are head of the family, looking down on people who are less educated than you. Let me tell you, at least they have a good heart, they are good people. Talk is cheap, act like a man. You make everything sound so easy, why don't you try it yourself. And how about your daughter? Tsk. You are hopeless I must say. Hopeless.


Speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment