Sunday, January 2, 2011

Okay. 30/12/10.
2years7months and going strong with my love (:

Treated ourselves to Gelarie. It's been a long time since we went there. And since it was the festive season, I just ate till my heart's content :D



Many loves yo!


And.....
31/12/10 was

PAMELA'S BIRTHDAY!!!!! HEHEHEHEHE pamela's fav colour is yellow. Hence, the font colour.




I'm so sorry that I can't hang out with you womans for the countdown! But I love the neoprints! (:


Anyway, went to meet Lewis, Ryan, Yulin, Kevin, Shaun, Szesiang at nex to watch meet the parents little fockers. Haha. We managed to watch it hehehehehehe. Then had pizza hut. Took pictures. Then walked to Lewis house.

Omgwtfbbq, I RARELY use this phrase,but his house is too good to be true.

It's HUMONGOUS. They have a pool table upstairs. Omg? Long pool by the side of their house. Basement is like another whole new thing. Incredible, amazing. DEFINITELY going to his house AGAIN.

So that's about it. Took jump shots. Can go see at my fb (: Okay bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment