Friday, January 28, 2011

Volleyball is draining all my energy out. My eye bags just gets bigger and bigger and it's so hard to stick to my current diet. Argh.

I was pretty sure that I'll screw my chemistry test. And I think I did. And talked to Miss Lim bout whether I should drop. She just goes, " To me, for now the most you'll get B3 only. " Then she said I don't do my homework so she doesn't know whether I really got potential or not. But Mom says stick to pure until mye then see how. Hmm...

Oh during English, Maowei and Shangyou was tryin' to be funneh again. They froze Mutan Hua face and put the nerds there. Super look like advertisement , and like she's some celebrity HAHA (Y)




Haha, what a joke. Ohmygosh, got a blueblack on my hand. Whatthehell. I'm kinda disappointed in some people. Idk, dont wanna mention names.
Studies is like x.x. And I can't wait for Monday! Heheeeeeee. K toodles. HAHA.


No comments:

Post a Comment