Thursday, February 17, 2011

I love my valentine day this year (:

But dear haven't send me the pictures! ): I'll blog soon when I get the pics asap k!


Test this whole week. And trying my best to improve subjects which I'm lagging behind. So tired now, I dont even wanna study for bio test tomorrow. Hmmmm, I miss lower sec.

Aiya, I'm losing my readers that's why I'm blogging ok. Actually I really no mood to blog. I'm so shag -.- I hao bu rong yi manage to bu hui my shui mian (catchup with my sleep) by a little bit and now I'm back to being tired again. Asshole.

This fat guy, with probably the ugliest hair and face ever, is veryvery ball-less. He probably wouldn't see this. But I'm not gonna mention his name. The Great Secret should know who he is. Want to get together with a girl yet don't dare to publicize himself. And all he can think of is sick stuff. Ya, like what a "serious" relationship. Gross shit.

Oh did I mention, he don't dare to admit that Addy chew, his cousin, is actually him. Wow.

Loser. Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment