Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Okay, pictures from Haji Lane. Most of the pictures are me. Cause I can't take awesome photos ....


Had icecream and venezia at bugis junction.



My ring damn cute right! lovelovelove!




Bbq!








Faggot arista. Buyao Lian. Oh did I mention? We had too much food so we like gave to the guys beside our pit. And we took some of their fire starters and charcoal i think. Then after that we just kept giving more food haha. And whenever we  do that, we ask Arista to do it :P







Bloated , fedup , shagged .



Idk what is this expression haha.


There are more pics. Check out fb.

Today I fell aslp in class. Dreamt that I was falling backwards or something. I jerked like a lot and woke up. And I saw Mary and Pony staring at me. I think Terence and Zon saw it too. It was kinda epic haha. I found it quite funny myself.

Teachers are getting more and more pissed with us. Mad. Especially that mdm ________. Don't worry it's not you Mutan Hua. That one I tell you, feel like crushing her.

Okay I'm sick ): asssssss. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment