Thursday, March 3, 2011

RASHES _l_

I didn't go for sports day today.. BECAUSE I GOT RASHES! ):

So it all started when I MOST probably ate something wrong. Then yesterday during training, I had these little red spots on my elbow. Ok, it's fucking gross. Then it started to swell..... Like many mosquitoes come biting me at my elbow, knees, shoulders, neck, the sides of my tummy, back, back of my thighs, wrist, fingers. Okay it's mostly the joints lah.

Then I went off early. Dad REFUSED to bring me to the doctor because he said that doctors will ask a series of questions and give medicine which we have at home. Fine. Went home, applied calamine lotion like mad, well obviously after I bathed.

Last night was the one that killed me. I unknowningly scratched my back and thighs like crazy. And woke up after feeling pain. Wondering when the itch will go away for an hour. Then bathed. And slept peacefully~~ :D

Then I didnt go for sports day -.-

Fagging waited at the clinic for an hour before I saw the doctor. And he saw me for only 3-4mins? -.- Ass.

And since then, I've been watching chick vs dick. Fucking bored ): But my rashes like subsiding alrdy (Y) Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment