Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sat, flag day! :D

Went with Chantel, Yujia, Amanda, Brendo and Darryl as a group to do the flag day. The organisers for this flag day, really no brain one I tell you. I don't wish to comment any further. Dumb people.



We went to nex to do. But got other people doing over there also ): Then we split up, Chantel, Darryl and I, and Brendo, Amanda and YuJia. So all of us ended up at serangoon central the ntuc there. Got alot of aunty give.

Lunched at Mad Jack. I had salad soup and drink. The salad was wtf man. Okay, by right, a SALAD is supposed to have AT LEAST 50% veg right,or at least a decent variety or quantity of veg, if not why the hell izzit called a salad. So their SALAD was, four big pieces of lettuce. Like how pathetic. Okay then the chicken. My gosh, the chicken was FLOODED with mayo, or whatever sauce(it's white). I swear it taste like McChicken, AND MCCHICKEN IS SO MUCH CHEAPER. Argh. Never gonna eat there ever AGAIN.


Okay, their attempt of getting the tomato sauce out.


Returned the thingy at ps. Then went to meet Dear and headed to Hort Park. He was dieing to show me the butterfly thing. Idk.


I think he teaching me how to take good pictures.


But I can't remember what he says, so I took pic of myself :D


And him, but like I kept changing the settings like mad before I took this shot. It was in the wrong settings but whatever, looks nice, well at least to me and him :D He posed there for like ever, looking like a retard.



Heh the flowers look so juicy. No lah, I just super attracted to the flowers. Looks cute. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment