Friday, April 15, 2011

Life's been rather stressed. Heard many stuff, from many different places. Hmmm.


And some of which that I heard is kinda gross. Like eg. it's bout this bitch. Okay I better not say later she see then uhohhhhh. But ew, she so slutty lah. Chantel, you know who ^^ I've been sick and I'm trying to lose weight. Because I've put on weight when I was sick ): Sad life.


My pile of homework is increasing like nobody's business! And Mrs Ang just keeps giving test papers after test papers like crazy. Wdh. And Best part is I haven't even COMPLETE a single paper. I did like a bit here a bit there lah. And my mom wants to make chinese tuition twice a week. AND MY GRADES ARE DEPROVING! HOW DEMORALISING IS THAT BEFORE TAKING THE MYE! WTF!


If you're wondering where all these pictures are taken, it's at Mount Faber Park. Which has a million mosquitoes. The picture super nice right. Because baby brought his farking HUGE lens. I don't mean the normal zoomzoom one. It's the white cover you know. Aiya is fucking big and heavy lah. I nearly died holding it.


Okay, I totally love this shot of him. Hehe. Gonna stay home tomorrow to finish my work and study for History test! ): okay. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment