Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hi all, I just wanna share a beriberiberi AWESOME piece of news.

I have ....

FOR MY CHINESE OLVL. IS THAT FREAKING SHIT ASS AWESOME OR WHATTTTTTTTTTTT. I think I was the happiest person on earth there and then. I mean, from someone aka me , who had been failing or merely passing Chinese for like ever , get B3 for Chinese olvl?!?! Like what the crap ! So happy you know. Indescribable.

Okay, I think I've rejoiced long enough so I should focus on my other subjects. Gawd history and ss  are probably gonna take up half of my brain capacity . And Genevieve got A1! Yay to her!

Oh it was Ryan's birthday few days back or last week. Ya last week. So..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN! HOPE YOU LOVE THE SURPRISE! (Okay actually I know you love it. LOL)



Can't stop thinking of you (: oh gawd it's making  me insane. Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment