Wednesday, November 23, 2011








Went to look for bbytwin at work and chatted with her few days back. Have been going out A LOT lately. And I think I moved on (: I don't get it, you don't like me and yet you talk to me. Like whuuuut?

Went to meet Delano and Gelano ytd ! I can't believe I took so many pictures with him la. Madness. Upload until can die.







LOLLLL I GOT A PIC OF GELANO DOING THIS HAHAHAHA. NOOB.

Supposed to go for Chantel's tennis tournament to support her so went to Genevieve's place then accompanied her to her Beijing 101 for her treatment but it freaking dragged so long that we missed the whole match . So we split and my uncle came to pick me up for dinner and movie. HAPPY FEET IS SHO ADORABLE . I had the soft toy yayyyy. After movie wanted to go to Dempsey Hill for ice cream but Ben&Jerry's was already closed. @#$^$#%#@ so drove around and walked around MBS and talked a lot of nonsense and we were laughing like crazy at like 1:30am? LOL.

Oh dyed my hair. Ya see for yourself. The first few days was like ahlian ttmaximum. I think it's better now. Teehee. Ogays me beriberi tired. Me sleep now . Nights fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment