Friday, January 20, 2012

So had a sleep over at my place with Chantel and Genevieve and Ggl , maowee and shang. I didn't even know we were having steamboat at my place until the night before at like 1am. So before that met my womans to do my cny shopping but couldn't find anything and chantel bought two tops. No way.



Best Fries and Friends Forever !

Rushed back to Nex to get food and headed back to my place !



Steamboatttt. Woah the maggie dam good I swear.

Managed to convince ggl and shang to stay over. Yay. So after we girls bathed(which took a total of 3.5 hours what the), we went up to the guys room to eat ice cream and paint nails LOL . Totally like a girl's sleepover please.





And we sang songs and had more ice cream..





And mao wee had his right hand painted gold.





Afraid to scratch his nails.

And I asked him to help me remove my nail polish 'cause I was too lazy LOL. And he took freaking long -.- Fail la.



Then we girls hogged their bed and started taking pictures.





The "argument" on the Itouch.





Womans and I went back to my room 'cause all sleepy and tired already. Joined my two beds and slept at 6am. Woke up rotted the whole day and played pool. First time for Chant! haha.

Went to ecp today. Cycled with Joel, Clement and Caleb. Joel fell was super epic. From the back I saw him like stand up then he just fell sideways and on the grass. HAHA . A few scratches here and there. Funny sia. Went jetty to take pictures :D



This woman fell down too. Helped her and washed her wound. She was using her phone. Oh saw Christopher Lee and the dam young teenage actress acting today.
I THOUGHT CHRISTOPHER LEE IS SOME CHINA MAN SIA LOLLLLLLL.
Then shili was like, eh christopher lee sia . THEN I LIKE WHUT THE?! LOL.

Was almost reaching ecp from changi then our back tyres puncture . Thought can last until go back the shop. Then bloody hell the entire tyre came out from the metal thing LOL. Adventure dayyyy.

Saw BW AGAIN. Eh this is too much k . 6th time in 2 months. TOO MUCH FUCKING COINCIDENCE? -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment