Wednesday, December 8, 2010



6HOURS OF VOLLEYBALL IS MADNESS OKAY.

And I played all the way. But rest for only one match. -.- Coach is mad. And the best part? We lost to evergreen. How frigging awesome. Woooo. -.- And the player from evergreen. Dont know how she dig the ball. Dig until hit my stomach. Wdf -.- Ahhhhhhh Idc about the match alrdy or what lah.

ALL I CARE IS MY FRIGGING ACHING ARM ):

There was this one game when I kept jumping like hell. To block -.- I think I jumped more than 6 times.

Anyway by the time we finished with all the matches, it was alrdy 2. And camp comm meeting was at 2. So chantel helped me buy macs. But macs black out. So Nora and her went to kfc to buy food back for me. Ate in the classroom. Jin Heng briefed us on the proposal and everything. We had to do the shirt design too. Gosh. -.-
And I decided to zilian with nora the explora! hehe.


Okay today is a fucking shag day. I just wanna die. Meeting vanessa chee tomorrow. Oh finally. And doing my manicure and pedicure yo! :D k bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment