Tuesday, December 7, 2010

RETARDED.

That's what many people have been calling me lately. Which I couldn't agree more.


Today went out with Grace, Jieen, Joy and Arista. Met at nex. Walked a few rounds and got bored. So decided to go to Plaza Sing. Walked a few rounds then got bored again LOL. Sat in Macs to discuss bout the Amazing Race. I was freezing. Kind-hearted Arista stripped her GAP jacket to lend me HAHA. I shared a sleeve with her. By the time we finish discussing, it was alrdy like 4.42? So we decided to go home.

Waited for train to come. Ok, this is the funny part.

The train came. Then the cabin that we were going in was kinda packed. The end was not really packed so we went to the end, somewhere there. Then this old man, he was walking in front of us. The train was closing , so he quickened his steps, and so did we. I initially had an idea of running retardedly into the train. But the old man in front of me was so called running, but in a very typical old fella running. You know with the elbows bent till the chest and "running".

SO... I copied him. LOL. And I ran in the train like how he did. Elbows bent and running with a hunchback. Like I was his shadow. LOL.

Grace and Jieen saw and they laughed like mad. So did I LOL. Everyone was looking at us. Public nuisance. I laughed till my face was aching. And Jieen told me people who laugh a lot has more zou wen around the mouth below the cheekbones there. LOL. So I held up my cheeks and laughed.

Fun day. And Ryan just can't stop saying I'm retarded. Haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment