Wednesday, January 12, 2011


Just had Sec1 orientation camp last week. It was awesome. Seriously.

I slacked a lot during the camp. Like I was just minding my own businesss. hehe. Camp committee was awesome. Special credits to JINHENG and GUANGLIANG. Really admire Guangliang, big time (: and how can I not forget..

The PSLS!

Heh they were awesome too. I dont wanna be separated from them ): Like miss them loads. So does chantel. She's like emo-ing over this too. Just that her condition is more serious.

School's been really a struggle for me. I don't know how I can cope after term 1 when I officially step down and have to put in all my effort for my school work. When Miss Lim told us about the requirements and blah, I kinda got scared. Like what if I can't go SAJC? ):

And tournament is around the corner. Like on Mon. Omgosh can. Sec 4 sucks loh. I can say that sec 3 is really the best year throughout my whole secondary school life. Nevermind. Now the biggest obstacle is the Big O.

Ok I shall stop blogging. Forgive me if I haven't been uploading photos cause I'm really too busy to do so. So cya (:

No comments:

Post a Comment