Sunday, January 16, 2011

Went out with my honey today :D

And got my contacts. I took 50mins or so to get the frigging contacts in my eye and remove it. Argh much. Then decided to go to his house cause he wants to do spring cleaning.


But we didn't do any cleaning in the end. Just sit down talk cock sing song and play with bearbear.

My brother's classmates are the future kumar. Their sense of humour is powderpack.


Ok my brother just told me one of them. You know the chewing gum thing that when you pull you get a shock? His indian classmate pulled it at his balls so his balls like got the shock? Then his malay classmate was like, " Eh, the sperm all tidur then they all wake up "eh what happen what happen" " LOL.
Fucking retarded.
I miss vanessa chee but she's nowhere to be seen. Vanessa if you see this please sms me.
Ok I'm going to sleep. Tuition marathon tmr. Bye (:

No comments:

Post a Comment