Saturday, February 5, 2011

Reunion dinner was, okay. Haha. No steamboat. Like finally!


Ytd stayed at my ahma house like the whole day. Slept and watched okto. Boring max. Never gamble, idk why. And the zodiac person said my zodiac like shiat this year. :l

Today went to my mom's boss house.





There's a room in their house where they gambled. And it was so smokey cause everyone was smoking inside. 3+ left and went to ahma house again. Got guest. Got a bit more angpows. Haha.


Went to aunty brenda restaurant with grandparents. Good food. It's at Singapore Arts Museum (SAM) called trattoria lafiandra. I think. You guys should try it.

My brother.



Our family. Well, not all of us :l

Love my mommy for lending me her chanel bag. Chio ttm and totally matching with my dress! Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment