Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Schoool was reopening and I had to remove my manicure ): sad much!



So today was mdm jasmine's birthday. Like super epic. Genevieve walked into class with a knife in her breast pocket. And said she got period, want to take pad. Then mdm jasmine was like, why do you have a knife? Then Genevieve went like omgggg. and laughed and laughed. Pony went back out again then slapped the door, like ahlong lyddat.

Mutan Hua got a shock of her life. Then like the people at the side immediately stood up and and shut the windows and off the fans. I think Mutan Hua heart was like at her mouth already. Then happy birthday to you.. and so on.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MDM JASMINE.

Got famous amos cookie and brownie for her. Haha.

And 4E1 :D

Ss test was , okay. Supposed to jog today! The moment I walked out, rain. Awesome loh. Then rain for like ever. So my dad and I just went to eat dinner. RIGHT AFTER WE ATE DINNER, the rain stop. WOW MUCH.

But there's trg tmr. Okay. Bye.


OH and tanny ho caught my nails! ): God damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment