Saturday, February 12, 2011

Went to Jb after school with my mom and her colleagues. Went to jusco. Bingbing wanted to play this mini cart thingy. So cute. Haha.



Had dinner at this kellong? place or sth. I was like halfway through my dinner then my brother was like , "Eh, why you drink from the cup? You know just now I saw the cup got like what sauce or sesame seed inside." Then Im like, now then you tell me -.- Then I didnt have any appetite to continue eating.

After that went to Uncle Quek's house. His house is like condo but instead of high-rise, it's houses. And really a lot of houses. Went to his park to play with the fireworks :D








Uncle quek got burnt. I also. Ok, not really. I kana the spark, cause someone threw the thingy so near us. Tsk.



After that, there was this group of guys who brought their big fireworks. It's like mini national day. Very nice. Love it ttm. Haha.

Fun day, but jacqueline kept whinning.

5 test next week! Madmadmad. Okay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment