Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Went Bangkok for I think three days? Haha. The shopping like ok leh. Not as fantastic as I thought. Wanna start the post with my face :D I like, cannot meh.





The tut tut is the scariest mode of transport. I swear. I can feel myself almost flying out if I don't hold tight to the handles. And the fella kept braking abruptly. So annoying till I scolded him, obviously in a joking way. I don't wanna get kidnapped in Bangkok ._.



Ahh, local thai food. Which I got sick of after eating it for the first time. Basically, I got sick of thai food by the second day ._.


This is my mama. On the way back to singaporeeeeeeee. hehehehehehehhehee. My mom shopped more than me overall! ): I bought so little stuff. So disappointed. Next shopping target is HongKong or Uk. Desperate to go Uk or Australia to shop and well do other stuff. But no holidays till end of O's.

No comments:

Post a Comment