Monday, March 21, 2011

VOLLEYBALL CAMP WAS SO FAGGING AWESOME.
But sad to say, it's probably the last camp that I'm gonna have for my entire Secondary School life ); !

I really want another camp. I love camps. Okay actually I just love volleyball camps. Slack ttm. And fun ttm.


Ah I'm going crazy.



Kelly the mad zilianer and photographer.



Jieen with the lamest jokesssssss ever.



Grace and Arista, the forever-obsessed-with-food hungry ghosts.



THE HAIR WASH OMGOSH! Where's chelsea?



The very touching moment, thanks for the cups, cards, and cookies. Love you juniors a lot. I swear.

Zinc with the iphone? :l



I sweat a bomb in here, trying to get the juniors over all the retarded obstacles.



I love my hair. Look like Russian right, except without the ribbons . Who cares, it's cute! (:



I was probably sick and tired of taking with her. LOL.



My card ^^

Thank juniors! For the cards! (:


And finally, the senior photo. Haha. Banana and silkpro conditioner advert.


Joy the laoda ^^

I will definitely come for vb camp next year. Aiya, don't talk about vb camp alrdy, make me miss it more ): And need to get back to reality. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment